FIDE TECHNICAL COMMISSION Meeting, May 5-6, 2018
- Opening by chairman
- Revision and corrections of the Chapter of the Technical matters in
the FIDE Handbook.
- Technical devices against cheating be introduced by IM Artur Frolov
- Electronic scoresheet – remarks and recommendation.
- The FIDE tie-break system, unplayed games, the formulas and
a) Remarks regarding the unplayed games proposal to the FIDE PB,
b) Cumulative system, proposal of IA Hal Bond,
c) The previous calculations of unplayed games in Buchholz system
etc., used until 2013 year, proposal of Mr. Roberto Ricca.
- Chinese Proposal, regarding the YIHU Smart Chess Board, presented
by Mr. Xiong Hao
Please follow the link to see the report