FIDE Technical Commission TEC Meeting, April 27-28, 2019
1. Opening by the chairman.
2. Revision and corrections of the Chapter of the Technical Matters in the FIDE Handbook – all remarks of all TEC members will be discussed.
3. Force majeure – the TEC wishes to prepare the recommendation for arbiters and Organisers of the chess events, if it is necessary to interrupt the round or the tournament.
4. Tie-break system.
5. Regulations of Olympiad.
6. New electronic clocks and other electronic devices – the method of testing?
7. FIDE Application for mobile phones – proposals?
8. Two kinds of equipment.
9. School regulations – tournament, tie-breaks, special rules, and other ideas.
10. Internet World Chess Championship – participants, regulation, fair play control, etc. – proposals.
Please follow the link to see the report